High chair buying guide
A high chair makes feeding your growing infant much easier and less messy
- High chairs are perfect for home. Booster seats are easy to use and travel with.
- Ajustable seats are perfect for providing support for your growing baby
- Ease of Cleaning
- Detachable trays are easy to clean and useful for feeding your baby. Easy to clean, washable material is essential when your baby spills
- Safety restraints (a 3 or 5 point harness) are essential to prevent your baby from falling or climbing out of your high chair. Make sure to check for safety certification.
- Padded seats make feeding time comfortable for your baby. A footrest offers great support for your baby and is useful as they grow
- If you don't have much space, make sure to buy a foldable chair for storage and check dimensions to make sure your high chair fits into your dining area
- If you need to move your high chair from the kitchen to the dining area or storage, opt for a foldable chair or one with wheels.
- Ease of Use
- Before buying a high chair, check that it's easy for you to strap your baby in. Make sure your baby cannot unclasp the buckles themselves!
|Suitable for (age/height/weight)|
Where to buy
Loved this article?
Still got questions?
We're here to help! Book a online consultation with our Experts
Join 1 Million+ families who
love KinderPass 🎉
Get a personalized daily curriculum of over 1200 skill building activities
Book live consultations with child experts
Track growth, development milestones and identify red flags
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive weekly advice and guidance on child development in your inbox