- The types of personal data being collected and the sources from which the Company collects such personal data;
- The purposes for collection, use and disclosure of personal data;
- Disclosure of personal data
- Care of personal data (accuracy, protection, retention and transfer)
- The process by which the Company receives and responds to any feedback that may arise with respect to the collection, storage, use, processing and disclosure of personal data.
- Capitalised words in the Policy shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Terms of Service (“TOS”), available at /terms-and-conditions, specifically Clause 1b) therein.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
- If the User chooses to use the Website, the User consents to allowing the Company to collect information about the User’s activity and trends through the Website.
- The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company shall collect and store the User’s personal information including but not limited to the User’s user name, passwords, email address, name, address, age, date of birth, sex, nationality, browsing history, etc., as well as any Content or other information uploaded/published by the User on the Website. The User acknowledges that this information may be used by other users of the Website, or by the Company to provide services and features targeted at the User, that are most likely to meet the User’s needs, and to customize and improve the Website and the experiences of its users.
- If the User chooses to upload Content or post messages / reviews / feedback anywhere on the Website, including but not limited to message boards, chat rooms, other message areas, etc., or otherwise communicate using any medium provided on the Website or otherwise, the User is aware that any and all such information provided / communication made will be collected and stored by the Company indefinitely, used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems, etc., and that such information, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or otherwise used by the Company/Website as permitted by applicable laws.
- The User is aware that any and all information pertaining to the User collected by the Company, whether or not directly provided by the User to the Company (via the Website or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, instructions from the User relating to the Services, or communications between the User and other users, may be collected and compiled by the Company and the User hereby expressly consents to the same.
- The Company shall collect data by way of ‘cookies’. Cookies are small data files which are sent to the User’s browser from the Website and are stored on the User’s computer or device (hard drive). The cookies shall not provide access to data in the User’s computer or device (hard drive), such as email address or any other data that can be traced to the User personally. The data collected by way of cookies will allow the Company to administer the Website and provide a tailored and user-friendly service to the Users. The cookies shall enable the Users to access certain features or services of the Website. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify when a User receives a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if the User accepts such features, it may limit the functionality that the Company can provide when a User visits the Website.
- The Company will handle personal data appropriately, in line with the circumstances. If any intended use of personal data will go beyond the purposes envisioned during collection, the Company will notify Users of the new purpose(s) and seek consent to use their personal data for such purpose(s).
- All requests to correct / modify personal data will be dealt with by the Company within  days of the User in question intimating the Personal Data Protection Officer of the Company of the same in writing, provided that such requests have been validly made in the manner set out in Clause 9 hereunder. The User may also provide feedback with respect to the collection, storage, use, processing and disclosure of personal data in the same manner as aforesaid.
- We take data privacy seriously and all requests for data erasure or data deletion are addressed promptly. User may ask us to delete or remove their Personal Data by sending us a mail to email@example.com
- The User is aware that personal data may continue to be stored and retained by the Company for a period of upto  days after termination of the User’s account on the Website or for as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes (whichever is later), and that any and all Content uploaded by the User may be retained and/or displayed on the Website
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In general, the Company will not disclose personal data except in accordance with the following:
- in order to carry out the purposes for which such personal data was collected; or
- where the User has consented; or
- where permitted under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (“ PDPA”) or other applicable law or if required by law.
- The Company shall not sell or license to any third parties any personal data that it collects from a User.
THIRD PARTY USER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
- The Company uses third party services (including but not limited to those provided by Google, Inc. and / or its affiliates) and applications to better understand the behaviour of the users of the Website.
- The information collected includes (but is not limited to):
- A User’s relationship with these third parties and their services and tools is independent of the User’s relationship with the Company. These third parties may allow the User to permit / restrict the information that is collected and it may be in the User’s interest to individually restrict or enable such data collections. At this stage, the third party services and / or applications that the Company will use includes (but is not limited to) Google Analytics.
THIRD PARTY AUTHENTICATION SERVICES
- The Company uses third party authentication services (including but not limited to those provided by Google, Inc. and / or its affiliates and Facebook Inc. and / or its affiliates). In such cases, we may be privy to, granted access to and / or store, certain data available with these third parties for registration and identification purposes.
THIRD PARTY STORAGE
- A User's profile page may be, by default, set up to display information such as the User's display name, images, location (city/state/country), groups that the User has joined and optional information added by the User. Profile information is used by the Company primarily to be presented back to and edited by the User when the User accesses the Website and to be presented to other users of the Website, permitted to view that information on the Website. The Company may offer Users the ability to manage their public profile and use profile preference settings as explained on the platforms profile preferences, the functionality and features of which are subject to change from time-to-time. The Company recommends that its Users do not post information or content as part of their profile that Users are not willing to make public. Changing setting options may not result in immediate changes to the settings, which are subject to the Company’s operations and maintenance schedules.
- The Company implements certain security measures including encryption, firewalls and socket layer technology to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorised access. However, the User agrees and acknowledges that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection and by accessing the Services, the User agrees to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal information arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software.
- The User is aware that in the event the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the Users’ personal data might be among the assets transferred.
If you have questions or concerns about the Policy, you may contact us at:
Personal Data Protection Officer
KinderPass Pte Ltd
72, Farrer Road, 04-01, Singapore-268851